Diesel Generator Sets
Diesel powered generator sets remain the number–one choice for standby and emergency power systems, worldwide. Able to start and assume load in less than 10 seconds, and rated load in a single step, Cummins diesel generator sets are the epitome of rugged dependability and reliable mechanical and electrical performance. Diesel generators are also well suited to utility peaking plants, Distributed Generation (DG) facilities, peak shaving (or peak lopping), and power management at large commercial or industrial sites. Cummins Power Generation has fully redesigned its high-range generator sets to deliver the reliability, efficiency and versatility that your customers want.
Features and Benefits:
As a mature technology, Cummins clean and modern diesel–powered generators offer these key benefits:
- Rapid product availability
- Proven reliability and low life–cycle costs
- High efficiency and operational flexibility
- High quality electrical performance
- Well–established service and fuel supply infrastructure
- Optional factory–integrated exhaust aftertreatments reduce emissions for high–hour use in environmentally sensitive locations.
Our 7.5 kW to 25 kW air– and liquid–cooled diesel generator sets offer traditional rugged construction, durability, and reliability for applications range from nursing homes to wireless services, to prime power for remote or temporary sites.
In the 35 kW to 500 kW range, our diesel–fueled generator sets with PowerCommand offer a wide array of system features that can be tailored to your specific application, whether for standby or prime power.
In the 600 kW to 2.7 MW range, our diesel–fueled PowerCommand generator sets meet your most demanding standby or prime power applications.
Diesel Genset Literature:
These brochures are in PDF () format; to view them, you will need Adobe Reader® software.
- 800 kW Power Unit (980kb)
- Powering your world (2.2MB)
- 7x24: Standby power systems for mission–critical facilities (357kb)
- Digital controls – PowerCommand® digital control technology (1MB)
- Power solutions – full line (1.3MB)
- Cummins Power Generation emissions overview (524kb)
- Cummins Power Generation low–emissions technology (760kb)
- Weather–protective and sound–attenuated enclosures (244kb)
Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Power Solutions: Europe, Middle East and Africa (685kb)
- Diesel Generator Set PowerBox™ 20X
- Rental and construction
- Noise compliant gensets
- Cummins Power Generation low–emissions technology (1MB)
- Diesel Generator Set PowerBox™ 20X (3.1MB)
- Powering your world (1.4MB)
- Full Product Line - Asia Pacific (7.4MB)
- Asia and Pacific ratings card (640Kb)
These technical papers are in PDF () format; to view them, you will need Adobe Reader® software.
- Maintenance is one key to diesel generator set reliability (PT–7004, 160kb)
For information about how our diesel gensets can help you meet your power generation needs contact your nearest distributor.