Lean–Burn Gas Generator Sets
Lean–burn gas generator sets are designed to provide reliable performance, high fuel efficiency and very low emissions for applications such as high–hour peaking, prime power and combined heat and power (CHP).
Running on a lean mixture of fuel and air, this design significantly reduces the production of nitrogen oxides (NOx) and increases fuel efficiency. The result is a generator set with a high power output, maximum thermal efficiency and NOx emissions as low as 0.7 grams per brake horsepower–hour.
Features and Benefits:
Ranging in output from 995 kW to 2 MW, Cummins lean–burn engines are capable of running on a variable quality gas–from pipeline natural gas to field gas or even biogas with a methane number more than 40. Cummins Power Generation's unique lean–burn design combines high power densities and extended maintenance intervals for an economical solution to prime power or cogeneration needs.
Lean–Burn Genset Literature:
These brochures are in PDF () format; to view them, you will need Adobe Reader® software.
- Powering your world (2.2MB)
- 7x24: Standby power systems for mission–critical facilities (357kb)
- Cogeneration – Combined heat and power solutions (1MB)
- Digital controls – PowerCommand® digital control technology (1MB)
- Lean-Burn Gas Fueled Generator Sets (2.04MB)
- Conjuntos de geradores a gás de combustão Lean-Burn (1.8MB, Portuguese - European)
- Grupos geradores a gás Lean-Burn (1.8MB, Portuguese - Latin American)
- Grupos electrógenos de mezcla pobre (1.8MB, Español)
- Groupes électrogènes à gaz à mélange pauvre (81kB, François)
- Газопоршневые электрогенераторы на обедненной газовой смеси (1,785kB, русский)
- 稀薄燃烧气体燃料发电机组 (892kB, Mandarin)
- Genset alimentati a gas a miscela magra (1.7MB, Italian)
- Gasgestookte generatorsets op arme mengsels (1.78MB, Dutch)
- Gasbetriebene Magergemisch-Gensets (1.8MB, German)
- Power solutions – full line (1.3MB)
Europe, Middle-East, Africa
These technical papers are in PDF () format; to view them, you will need Adobe Reader® software.
- Lean-burn gas generator sets (389kb)
- Low BTU gas generator sets (457kb)
- Lean–burn engine technology increases efficiency, reduces NOx emissions (PT–7009, 139kb)
For information about our lean-burn generators contact your nearest distributor.