Cummins Power Generation is the only manufacturer to feature PowerCommand® pre–integrated commercial power systems. We offer standby/emergency systems, multi–megawatt utility peaking facilities and sophisticated cogeneration applications. Our power systems are not just integrated, but pre–integrated — because all of the components are designed and built to work together. The result? Smaller equipment footprints, reduced installation time and higher system reliability. That’s The Power of One™.
Cummins Power Generation products include:
- Diesel engine generator sets in the 7 kW to 2.7 MW range
- Spark–ignited natural gas/propane engine generators in the 7 kW to 150 kW range
- Lean–burn gas engine generators in the 315 kW to 2 MW range
Cummins Power Generation automatic transfer switches feature microprocessor–based control technology for easy operation and robust, high–contact–force design to withstand thousands of switching cycles, ensuring reliable operation and service. our PowerCommand® transfer switches give you a range of controls for safe, dependable and easy-to-use power transfers for these modes: open-transition transfer, closed-transition transfer, programmed-transition transfer, bypass isolation (switch mechanism).
PowerComand Digital Master Control is a state–of–the–art, microprocessor–based paralleling system used with PowerCommand paralleling generator sets and switchgear in low– and medium–voltage applications.
PowerCommand® software and networking tools let you easily manage on–site and off–site power systems from one location.
A variety of accessories, ranging from expanded fuel tanks to weather-protective enclosures are available for Cummins Power Generation gensets.
Only Cummins Power Generation has the expertise and global network of distributors to offer complete power solutions. Services include:
- 24/7 Worldwide Support - Sales, Service and Repair — Power system components serviced worldwide through more than 170 authorized distributors.
- PowerCare Program — a total preventive maintenance program administrated through Cummins North American distributor network.
- Cummins Power Generation Rental Business — Worldwide power rentals from 25 kW to multi–megawatt short or long–term installations.
- Used Equipment Sales — Complete containerized power systems.